PostSubject: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:13 am

Blade Heart II

Episode 1

Liza Wang as Tong Bik
Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Raymond Lam as Man Lui
Mimi Lo as Chun Wai
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin, imperial guard.
Eunuch Wu: new evil. He want to eliminate Ling Fung and his family.

Tong Bik was playing the Chinese qin in a house waiting for Fung. Fung, being poisoned, fell down on the ground. Bik broke a yarn of her Chinese qin. She became anxious. She supposed there may be something that was happening to Fung. Then Lui and Mimi came. She was happy to see them. Lui looked for his father. Bik told him that he will back from the Royal Palace soon.
In the other side, Fung awaked, and a girl, call her father: father! He is awaked. Then the man came. Fung realized that he was still alive, and thanked the one who helped him.
Later, Fung told the man that he had enough bothered his family; he thanked him for his help and what he has done for him. As he is ok now, he should leave there to find his wife.
The Eunuch was happy about Fungs death. But he was not satisfied. He wanted Bik and Lui die too. So he sent some imperial guards to kill them. These imperial guards were leaded by Lam Jin.
Bik, waiting for Fung, stitched a cloth for him. Then Mimi came and asked her what she was doing Both had a chat, and then Mimi coughed and spitted blood. Tong Bik was worried and asked her what she had. Mimi told her about her poison, but she didnt want Lui know. Bik agreed.
Bik went to buy medicine for Mimi, and was observed by an Imperial Guard. Arriving at home, Bik prepared the medicine for Mimi, but Mimi told her that its useless. Her poison couldnt be cured. Then they heard someone fighting. They got out and saw Man Lui was fighting against the Imperial Guards, and Bik helped him. They fought, fought then stopped. Bik, Lui, and Mimi were surrounded by those guards.
Lam Jin started to say: Dont force as much! You couldnt escape. You better prepare yourself to meet Ling Fung in the hell!
Bik, Lui, and Mimi, were amazed. Bik: He is died? Jin: You thought that the Emperor would let him alive while refusing to accept his offer? Bik and Lui were shocked.
Jin: In!!! then they fought. Bik fought with Jin. After fighting a while, Lui killed all the useless imperial guards. It stayed only Jin who was fighting with Bik. Lui was ready to help his mother but, she was already caught. She lost in the fighting, and was pointed. Jin threatened Lui and Mimi to leave their sword, and go with him. Bik told them to go and do not be worried about her. Since she knew that Ling Fung was died, she didnt want to live anymore, then she took the sword and cute her throat. Lui: mother!!! then Fung came and took Bik on his arm. Fung: Bik Lui fought with Jin. They fought in the air, and then they arrived on a cliff.
Bik: I am happy to see you. You are alive. Fung: Bik!!! Bik: I am so tirred. I wanna sleep. Fung: No, dont sleep. Dont leave me. We have just started a new life. We still have a lot of thing to do. We will leave for Wudang. Bik closed her eyes and died on Fungs shoulder. Fung hug him and cried. He telled: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooo"
Then he raised the head and said: "Lam Jin!"
After that, he carried Bik, and run................. just he reached the cliff where to find Man Lui and Lam Jin fighting, and Mimi looking at them, lol.
Jin kicked Lui. Lui fell on the ground he wanted to kill him, but Fung laid Bik on the ground, and ran to push...... Jin, and both fell in the cliff.
Lui: "Dadddddddddd"

Favorite on screen couple: Liza and Sek in WOIL

Last edited by on Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lizawang.net
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

Female Number of posts : 916
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:15 am

Episode 2

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Liza Wang as Liza, Lawyer
Flora Chan as Wong Wai Chan, Madam Wong, police
Shirley Yeung as Shirley Yeung, actress
Wong Shu Kei as Wong Shu Kei, actor
Raymond Lam as Ray, police

Lui cried and yelled: Daddy!!! Then he crawled to Biks body and called her: Mum, mum!!! He looked at the heaven and said: Why? Why? You gave them to me, whywhy you need to take them back as fast??? Chun Wai, standing nearby him, tried to comfort him. Both cried.
In the lower side of the cliff, Fung found his force and tried to straighten up. Hardly straightened, a troop of horse appeared. Fung couldnt run away. He stayed where he was, and raised his arms to protect his head. The knights were scared to see Fung. They tried to avoid him, but as the horses ran too fast, they fell while stopping. Then a man with a modern cloth appeared and argued Fung: what are you doing here? If you want to meet our stars, dont try to do like this! You are bothering our filming. Then he told the guard to take him away. Fung didnt understand what he said and what were they doing, lol. The doctors came to see the knights. Among those knights, there were Shirley and Shu Kei. Shirley, being hurt, said: who is that guy? Why he can enter in this forbidden zone? Fung recognized Shirley as Wong Yee and Shu Kei as Sau Go. Fung: Sau Go? A Yee??? He approached her and said: You were not died? Shirley: stupid! Why should I die? If you are trying to get my autograph by doing that: please dont hope, I wont give you. You made me in this state. I am angry now. Then they brought him out. Fung tried to see Shirley, but fail. Seeing that, the tvbs producer called the police.
At the police office, a policeman asked him whats his name, his function, his address, his family and his identitys card His reply seemed very weird for the police. It made the police thought that he had a metal problem. Then they sent him to the psychopaths center. On his way he saw Ray, getting out from the police station too, and went in the car. Seeing Ray, Fung tried to escape. The police tried to prevent him, but couldnt. Fung ran after the car but couldnt get Ray. The police couldnt catch him.
Everything seemed to be weird for Fung. He walked on the street and the car nearly got him lol. He was hungry; he didnt know where to find something to eat. Everyone looked at him because he had an ancient costume, lol. Approaching a mole, he saw a woman looked like Tong Bik getting out from the mole with Flora. He wanted to approach her but he was bothered by the other passenger. Then she seemed to be a little far, but he still tried to follow her. Then, Liza entered in her convertible car, BMW with Flora, lol. Liza moved the car off just when Fung, arrived. So Fung decided to run after the car. Liza was talking with Flora while driving, so she drove not fast. Fung went faster than Lizas bmw. He placed himself then in the middle of the street and on Lizas way. Liza braked all at once, but still could not stop her car where she wanted. She knocked Fung then, and Fung fell on the ground. Liza, stupefied, stunned, (:o :o :o), looked at Flora. Flora :-/: Thats crazy!!! Before fainting, Fung called: Bik!!!

End of the 2nd episode

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:16 am

Episode 3

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Liza Wang as Liza Cheurn, Mrs Wong, Lawyer
Danny Lee as Danny Wong, Business man
Flora Chan as Wong Wai Chan, Dannys sister
Tavia Yeung as Wong Yan Yan, Liza and Dannys daughter
Wong Ka Lok as Wong Ka Lok, Liza and Dannys son

Liza and Flora, her sister in law brought Fung to the hospital. The doctor said that he was ok now, but he needed to check his body and head more. Liza thanked the doctor. Then a policeman appeared. He recognized Flora and called her Madam. He wanted to know about the accident. So Flora told him. As its not her fault, Liza was not responsible of this fact. So shes released from this tension.
Liza wanted to see Fung, but the nurse said that the patient needed to take the rest, they should come later. Liza still looked at Fung sleeping on the bed. Flora: Come on Ah Jie! You heard what the nurse said. We dont know when we will awake. So, come tomorrow! Its not your fault. They left the hospital.
Arriving at home, Liza and Flora viewed what they bought from the mole. Then the ring sounded. The domestic opened the door. Its Danny. Liza: its you? Danny: Hello honey, you are early today. He took Lizas waist and kissed her, he, he. Then they sat down. Flora: Eurrrr, I cant bare to see that. Er, too sweet. Please dont do that in front of me again! Danny: whats up? Are you jealous? Flora: I dont need. Danny: tell me you! What are you doing here? Flora: ask your wife! Ok, when your wife doesnt have the lawsuit to do, you should take a holiday, and bring her to go shopping! So I could be free. Liza: I remember when I ask me to go with me; you said its a pleasure. Flora: Now, its your husband who started to reject me Liza: okok to Danny I bought these for you. Try it and Let me see if you like. Danny: I like all what you bought for me. He looked at her and smiled. Flora: Erk Danny: What you have, hein? Flora: I thirst and she drank water. Danny: Stupid!<br>Liza: to Flora ok, Chan, you stay here for the dinner ok? Flora received a message to her hand phone then she said: I prefer not. I have already an appointment. Then she left the house.
At the police station, the police inquired Ka Lok and the others guys who had fought. Then Flora came, the police: Madame! Ka Lok turned back and happy to see his aunt: Aunty.
Outside, Ka Lok walked after Flora: Aunty! Please dont tell my parent about that. In fact its not my fault. They beat me first. I just defended myself. Flora: Dont worry. But what will you tell them about the blue on your face and your injuries? Ka Lok: I will tell them that I fell while doing the roller skate. Flora: I shouldnt help you. Ka Lok: You are my lovely aunty, thanks you.
Back home, seeing his parent and his elder sister, Ka Lok: Mom, Daddy, Jie. Liza: ok, we can take the dinner now. Danny noticed the blue on Ka Loks face and his injuries. He asked him, whats happen to him. Liza neared him and touched his face: Let me see, honey! What did you do? Ka Lok: I fell while doing the roller skate. Its ok. I have already gone to see the doctor. Enjoy dinner all. Later, Liza went to see her son. She wanted to see his injury, and tried to cure it After that she went back to her bedroom, and see Danny watching tv. He asked her about Ka Lok. She told him that he was alright. She went up on the bed, and told him about Fung. Danny listened to her with passion.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:18 am

Episode 4

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
William So as William, lawyer

Morrow, at Lizas office, Liza was working. Someone knocked the door. Liza: Enter! Its Williams: this is the file about Mrs. Kwoks complaint. Liza: Thanks you. I will read it; anything else? William: Oh, yeh, you have an appointment with Mr. Tong this afternoon at 2 pm. Liza: thanks you. William: you are welcome. And he left the room. The phone sounded. Liza: Yes. The receptionist: Mrs Wong! Mr Wong wants to talk to you. Liza: ok, connect it! Danny had reserved the place for their lunch at xx restaurant. Liza agreed to go. But then she received a call from the hospital. It said that Fung was awaked so she prepared her work and precipitate to go to the hospital...
Entering in Fungs room, the doctor said that he was awaked, but he said the nonsense, then he slept again. And then, Fung: Bik, bik Liza neared him. He awaked. While seeing Liza, Fung took her hand, and said: Bik I am not dreaming? You are back? Liza tried to extricate her hand and said: You may have a mistake. I dont know you before. She moved away and asked the doctor if he was really ok. The doctor said that he had checked him well. He must be alright. Then he left the room. Liza approached him again. And sat on a chair nearby his bed: You are in this state; its a part of my responsibility. Fung looked at her and realize that she is not his wife. Beside her look, not thing else resembled Tong Bik. Her cloth, hair, character Liza: what is you name? Do you have a contact that we can contact your family? Fung: my name is Ling Fung. My wife looks like you a lot. But she already passed away. Liza: I am sorry. Fung: And I dont know where my son is now. I fell in a cliff, and I am found in this strange world. I dont know where I am now. Liza: You are in Hong Kong now. Where were you? What did you do? Fung: Hong Kong? Where is that? Its far from China? I was an imperial guard. Liza: Imperial Guard? Are you sure that you are ok? You seem to be about 50, but China's imperial was collapsed since 1911. Fung: 1911??? Liza: yes with the collapse of the Qing Dynasty. Fung: Qing Dynasty??? 1911??? Fung straightened, and asked her: Can you tell me which year are we now? Liza: 2004 Fung to himself: I am sent to the year 2004? How can this be??? Liza looked at him weirdly. He continued: Can you tell me how was about the Ming Dynasty? Liza: Ming Dynasty was collapsed since the 17th century, 1644. Fung to himself: no!! How can this happen? His state scared Liza a lot. She looked around her but didnt see anyone. lol she asked him again if he was ok. Fung: Do you believe me if I tell you that I am from the 15th century? Liza: how can it be? Fung: of course no one will believe that. Me neither, I cant believe it.
Danny was waiting for Liza in the restaurant. Then he decided to call her. After receiving her husbands call, Liza said: ok, I think I should let you take the rest. Thats what you need. Fung: you will come? I dont want to stay here. Please bring me with you! Liza: When you get better, ok? You can call me Liza. Now I really have to go. I will come to see you later. She gave him her visit card. Of course Fung didnt know what it was. He just read: Cheurn Ming Chuen, he, he.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:18 am

Episode 5

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung

In the restaurant, Danny waited for Liza with impatience. Liza arrived: sorry, honey. And she told him about Fung. Danny blamed Liza to care most on Fung than him. Of course he was just kidding.
Back to the office, Williams reminded her that Mr Tong was waiting for her in her office. Liza: Ah, Ive completely forgotten. Entering, Liza: Mr. Tong! I am so sorry to make you waiting for me so long. Mr. Tong: Its alright. Its a pleasure to wait for you. As a famous lawyer, you should be very busy. You accept my lawsuit, its an honor. They smiled<br>After the meeting, Liza received a call from the hospital. It said that Fung was not found. Liza called Flora. And both went to the hospital.
At the hospital, the nurse told liza that Fung was agitated and wanted to meet her. But when she went to tell the doctor about that, he had gone. Liza was worried about him. It seemed that he didnt know Hong Kong, and he didnt have the family. Flora helped her to find him. Liza drove slowly and looked at the sidewalk, hoping to see Fung.
Fung, in his ancient dress, seemed to be lost in the town. He didnt know where to go. He walked in the middle of the street. He bothered the traffic. The noise of the horn sounded from every direction. Fung was scared and didnt know where to go. He stayed on the street and everybody argued him. He moved then to the sidewalk. He walked and looked at Lizas visit card. Then he saw someone selling the beefs dumplings grilled. He looked hungry. Fung brought out his money in gold in the ancient time and gave it to the seller in exchange to the skewer of the beefs dumplings. The seller bit the gold, and looked very happy. 3 hooligans, standing nearby there, saw it and decided to follow him. When the street looked a bit quite, they started to hit him. As he was not cured yet, he cant protect himself. He can just let those guys take his money easily. Liza, driving her car on this way, saw that. And she noticed that the guy looked like Fung, so she stopped the car and went to see him. After the hooligans have left, Fung was still scared, and said: Dont beat me!!! Liza approached him: Fung? she touched him: Fung!!! Fung raised his head and happy to see Liza. Fung Bik. And he hugged her. Fung: Bik. I missed you. Dont leave me! and he tightened her strongly. Liza: Dont be scarred! I am here. Lets go back to the hospital. You know you made us worried about you. You should listen to the nurse and dont do like that again, ok? Fung: hospital? No no, I dont want to go back there, its bored and it smells very bad. Liza: But you are not completely cured. You need more carefulness. Fung didnt want to go back to the hospital, so Liza agreed with him. Then they entered in the car. When Liza moved off the car, Fung felt very strange. Of course he never took a car. Liza asked him if he was ok, he didnt reply her. He was felling bad in his seat lol. So Liza called Flora and the doctor that she already found Fung. And she asked the doctor more if Fung could leave the hospital. The doctor replied that he could leave the hospital but he had to take the medicine, and come to check one more time in the week. So Liza brought him to her house.
Arriving at home, Fung stayed sticking on the seat of the car. Liza: ok we arrive. Dont want to get off? He didnt reply anything. His mouth was inflated. He tried to get off, but he couldnt open the door. But as the car was convertible, so he jumped out and vomited: Eurd Liza approached him: are yopu ok? A while later, Fung: what is that? Liza: it calls a car. Fung: Car? Its a monster. Then he vomited again.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:19 am

Episode 6

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung

Liza leaded him to enter in her house, and showed him the bathroom to wash his face As he couldnt use those things, Liza had to show him how to use the sink, the bath, shower After that she prepared a bedroom for him. She told him that her room nearby that one, if he wanted something he could call her. After all, she showed him the living room Then the ring sounded. Liza went to open the door. And its Danny, lol. Liza: You forget your key again? Danny: Sorry my dear. And he kissed her. Fung was heart-broken. Liza was shy cause of Fungs presence. Danny perceived Fung. Liza introduced her husband: This is my husband, Wong Sau Yin. To Danny: And this is Ling Fung, the one that I told you. Danny: Hello, nice to meet you. He wanted to shake his hand but Fung didnt know what Danny wanted to do, so he just ignored it.
Later, Yan Yan came, and saw her parents watching tv in the living room. Yan Yan: Mummy, Daddy, I have a good news today. I am hired in a press office. They called me to start the work tomorrow. Liza: Congratulation, my dear. Danny: Need a party. Yan: No need, I should concentrate most on my work. Ok, I need to prepare something for tomorrow. Call me when you take dinner. Liza and Danny smiled. Yan went in the bathroom and yelled while seeing Fung.
In Yans bedroom, Yan Yan and Liza, Yan Yan didnt want a Fung to stay there. As she was a girl, its dangerous to let a stranger stay there. Liza explained her that he stayed there just a while, when he found his family he would leave then they got out to take dinner. And Ka lok came. Danny: Why are you so late today darling? Ka Lok: I went to my classmate to do my homework. He saw Fung. Danny: Call uncle Fung, Ka lok! Ka Lok: uncle? Liza: He will stay here with us. Ka Lok: Oh, hello uncle. Liza: ok, lets take dinner. They have the beefsteak for dinner. They had to use fork and knife. But Fung couldnt use. He did jump the steak up from the plate. Liza showed him how to use fork and knife. Yan Yan thought that its disgusting, so left the table. Fung felt constrained.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:33 am

Episode 7

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin

At night, Fung stayed alone in the balcony, looking at the sky. Liza came and said: the stars look beautiful today. Fung turned toward her, and smiled. Fung: I am so sorry for last time. Liza: its ok, its not your fault. Yan yan was also overdone. Then Liza asked him about his family, where was he from exactly. Liza wondered if he was a refugee. Fung told her that he came from very far. Liza, joking: Not from Mars, I hope. Fung: Mars? Liza: you dont know? Mars is a planet. Its the fourth planet from the Sun. Every 4 years, when it approaches the earth; it appears among those stars as a fairly bright. But we cant see it when the both planets are on opposite sides of the Sun. Fung: Planet? I think there are a lot of things that I dont know. During those 6 centuries, the world has a lot changed. Liza: You still want to tell me that you are from the 15th century? Fung: I know you dont believe me. Liza: I want to believe you, but how can you pass from the 15th century to the 21st century? Fung related what happen. And its hard for Liza to believe that lol, but she tried to believe that.
Fung tried to find his power and adapt to the new environment. Liza brought him to buy new clothes and find a job for him at the administration in Dannys company.
The robber robed a bank and took people in hostage. The hero who saved all those hostages was Lam Jin. Jin seemed to have a good integration in that new world. He worked as a fireman. The police did their work. They brought the robber to car. As a sergeant, Flora congratulated him and asked him to help the police to illuminate the situation. Yan Yan started her work as a journalist. Like the other journalists, she wanted to interview the hero, Flora, but they are prevented by the police. Yan called her aunt, but Flora ignored her. Ray told Yan to retreat and do not bother the police working. Then she fell while moving back.
At the police office, Flora thanked Lam Jin for his help Jin seemed to be interested in Flora. Before leaving the office, Flora asked Jin: May I ask you something? Jin: What can I do for you?
At home, Liza, Danny and Ka Lok were watching news on tv about the robbery of the bank. Ka Lok: Aunty looks smart and nice on tv. Danny: Of course she is my sister. Then Fung came and saw Lam Jin. He moved then to place in front of the tv and hided everybody. Ka Lok: what are you doing? You dont see that we are watching tv. Liza: Ka Lok why did you talk to him like that? Didnt I tell you to have to respect the older person? Ka Lok went in his room. Fung: Sorry. Liza: its ok. Yan came. She didnt look happy. Danny: Yan, you are back? So we can take dinner. Liza: No, not yet, we have to wait for someone else. Danny: Who? Liza: Madam Wong, your sister. Yan Yan: I dont want to see her. Then the ring sounded. Flora and Jin entered. Flora knew that Yan wan angry with her, so she asked Jin if he could let Yan interview him. So Yan forgave her. Flora was still a good aunt for Yan, lol. Jin was surprise to see Liza coz she looked alike Tong Bik a lot.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:34 am

Episode 8

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Joe Ma as Joe Ma, lawyer
Gregory Lee as Ah Ly

Fung wanted to avoid seeing Jin, but Jin saw him lol. He greeted him, and shook his hand strongly.
Later, Lam Jin was hired to film a commercial. He can fly. He became very popular.
At the tribunal, Liza had a lawsuit. She defended the victim, the plaintiff (A girl who was supposed to be raped) and her adversary is Joe. He defended the accused. He attacked the plaintiff He let out the evident that showed that his client was innocent. Liza was not expected to that. So she didnt know what to say.
At home, Liza, on her desk, was reading the file and tried to find the solution and the evident for contesting the tomorrow litigation. Danny came and told her that she should go to the bed because its late. Liza said that she had to win. She mustnt lose against that young guy. Danny, sitting next to her, took her shoulder and said: We know that Mrs. Wong is the best, but you dont need to win all the time. Liza: To win is not my principal but. But she gave me the money so I have to do my best for her. Plus you know that girl is miserable. I have to find the justice for her. Danny: but no one force you to torture yourself. You are human, you need to sleep. Liza: If you are sleepy, go to the bed. I will go when I will finish. Danny: No, I prefer to stay here. Liza: go, go She pushed him. Danny: emmm okk then she kissed her cheek Liza smiled and continued to do her work, lol. Later, she finished her work and she went to her bedroom. She saw Fung in the passageway. She asked him why he didnt sleep yet. Fung knew that Liza had an important litigation so he gave her the jade that could bring her the luck. Entering in her room, Liza was Danny lying on the bed. Liza: didnt sleep yet? Danny: I am waiting for you. On the bed, seeing the jade, Danny asked her, What is that? Liza: Its a lucky Jade. Fung gave me. Danny: its funny. Btw, okumm, ok? He hugged her and kissed her forehead and cheek. Liza: I am so tired and sleepy, then slept. Danny: Liza? Liza??? Of course no reply, zzzzzzing,
Morrow, Liza succeeded to beat Joe and win, lol. Joe to Liza: Congratulation Miss Cheurn. Liza: thank you.
Liza brought Fung to buy new clothes, and go to the restaurant. She thanked him for the lucky stone. At the restaurant, she gave it back to him. She said that its from his wife so he had to keep it. Fung accepted to take it back.
Walking on the sidewalk, a man (Ah Ly) with a knife followed them. Ah Ly wanted to take the revenge on Liza because she used to contest a lawsuit against his father. His father was accused to traffic drogue and was sent to the jail. He had to commit suicide to show his innocent. He blamed Liza for his death lol.
He ran after them and raised the knife in attention to kill her. Liza, amazed, shouted.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:39 am

Episode 9

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Joe Ma as Joe Ma, lawyer
Gregory Lee as Ah Ly

Ah Ly ran after them and raised the knife in attention to kill her. Liza, amazed, shouted. Fung hit him. He lost his knife, then Fung kicked him and he was taken away at 10 m far. Ah Ly ran away. Fung asked her if she was ok.
At home, the police was questioning Liza. Flora asked her if she had the enemy. Liza said that she didnt know. A job like hers should have a lot of enemies. She litigated many lawsuits; maybe someone was not happy with the final decision of the judge
Then Danny came, and precipitated to sit next to his wife. He asked her if she was ok, and told her that she should be careful from now. Liza said that she was ok. Luckily Fung was there and helped her. Danny thanked Fung. Fung smiled. The police continued: Did you see him clearly? Liza: yes, but I think I never see him before. Or maybe I didnt pay attention on him before. The police thanked her and they left the house. Danny advised Liza to not go anywhere alone, and requested Fung to be her bodyguard, lol. Flora said that is a good idea. This function matched him lol. Ka Lok heard that Fungs fighting is good, so he requested him to teach him to defend himself Liza said that she didnt get used to have a bodyguard. So as she had a bodyguard now, she needed one more driver. Liza to Danny: You! I want you to be my driver. Of course she was just kidding.
Fung was happy to work for Liza, lol. Although he was paid by Liza, Liza was his driver because he couldnt drive lol. In the car, Fung gave her a jade. Liza looked at the jade and then looked at him. Fung: Dont worry! The one of Tong Bik is here (he showed her it), I kept it with me. So Liza took it, smile and said thanks you. Where did you buy it? Fung: I saw it some where there when I was waiting for you. Liza: How much is it? Fung: I bought it for you dont ask me the price. Liza: you know how to use the HK dollar well now? Liza and Fung became very close. It made Danny jealous with them.
At night, Liza was lying on the bed seeing the jade. Danny, getting out from the bathroom, wondered why his wife was smiling. Danny going on the bed: You are still with this jade? Liza: its a new one. Fung bought it for me. Danny: I think that its not a good idea to let you both stay together. Liza, approaching him, looked at him and said: Jealous? Danny pretending to get mad: Can I? Liza approached him more and placed her head on his shoulder and asked: why you do this head? He didnt say anything. Seeing that Liza pretended to be angry too; Liza: ok, it seems that you dont want me to stay here. So I better go to sleep with Yan Yan. Danny stopping her while taking her waist and said: Yan Yan doesnt like to share her bed with anyone. I was just kidding. Please dont leave! Liza, doing her caprice, said: You tell me to stay, I have to stay? Why should I listen to you? Danny, hugging her, said: I am sorry. Ok I was wrong to get jealous with you and Fung. Then he kissed her forehead, cheek, mouth Liza rejected him and said: Dont do that. I have to go to work tomorrow. Danny: me too, but I wont let you escape today. He, he and he, he, (u know).

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:40 am

Episode 10

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Gregory Lee as Ah Ly

Ah Ly observed Liza all the time, but he didnt dare to do anything because Fung was there. Once he wrote the bad thing on her car. Then she declared to the police. The police helped her to find the guy.
Later, a police brought Ly to the police station and told Flora that he saw Ly doing something nearby Lizas car. Flora asked him if he was the one who had bad intention on lawyer Cheurn. Ah Ly confessed. He said that Liza was a bad woman; she was the cause of his fathers death Flora called Liza and told her about that. Liza came and Ly was very irritated when he saw her. The police stopped him to insult Liza. Liza recognized him, and said that she wont complain against him.
Ly shouted to Liza: dont pretend to be nice. You are murderer Liza was sorry and said that it was not her will. She did her job and she didnt expect to that then the police brought him out. Lam Jin was there too. He came to find Flora for the dinner. He heard all what they said.
Later, in Lys house, Ly was telling his fathers spirit about Liza. His mother, coming out, coughed and talked to him, Ah Ly, you are back? Ly: why you didnt stay on your bed. The doctor said that you have to take the rest. Then the ring sounded. Ly went to open the door and saw Lam Jin. Ly was surprise to see Jin because he was a famous guy. Jin told him that he could help him to take revenge on Liza. Then both went out and had a conversation without Lys mother. Ly wondered why Jin wanted to help him
Liza looked like Tong Bik a lot. So Jin thought that Fung would take Liza as Tong Bik. He would be sad and worried if Liza encountered any problems. He blamed Fung to bring him to this world. Fung injured him while pushing into the cliff. And he still got the scar. Before becoming popular, he met many obstacles, problems, and he betrayed by people
Ly didnt want to kill Liza, he wanted just to make people know that she was a bad person and she was a murderer. So, he told him to deceive Fung to go away and let him to do the rest. But he didnt tell him what he will do.
Morrow, Liza and Fung left the courthouse and went straight to the car in the parking. They were shocked to see that the 4 tires were punctured. Then Ly appeared his head to let Fung see him and ran away. Fung followed him stupidly. Suddenly, a car arrived and 2 men caught Liza in. Fung, catching Ly, heard Liza yell. He released Ly and precipitated to come to help Liza, but she was already disappeared. Fung was afraid, and didnt know what to do. At the police station, Fung told the police what happened, and they went to find Ly. Ly said that he didnt know about Lizas disappearance. He added that its Jin who told him to puncture the tires and deceived Fung to go away, and he didnt know what happened after. Fung believed him, but the police didnt believe him. Why would Jin do that?
Danny, hearing that, precipitated to get home. He was scared. Jin came. Fung rejected him and asked him to give Liza back He said many things. Everybody thought that he was saying the nonsense. Only Jin understood what he said, but he pretended to not understand.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:41 am

Episode 11

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Gregory Lee as Ah Ly
Kwok Fung as Kwok Chen

Danny thought that it was Ly who was the guilty. He told Flora to inquire Ly till he avow. Then the phone sounded, Danny picked up the phone. A man said that he kidnapped Liza, so they have to give him $5 millions in exchange. Danny had to bring $2.4 millions to xxx place, and then he would call Fung to bring the remaining money to another place, but he didnt say where. Only Fung would know.
After Fung brought the money to the destined place, Jin called Fung to follow the way that he showed to go. He mustnt to let the police know. If yes, he will kill Liza, lol. So he tried to avoid the police lol.
Later, he arrived in the forest, and saw Liza hanged to the tree. He dropped the suitcase and rushed to help her. But Jin appeared. He said that if he could win over him, he would release Liza. Fung looking at faint Liza whose, the hands, suspended with the cord to the tree, said: Its me that you want. So release her! You can do anything on me. Jin looked at poor Liza and said: She looks like your wife right? You love her right? I wonder what you would do if she just falls down and you see she die again and he took his sword and cut some thread of the cord... Fung: Noooooo. He went to prevent him to cut the cord. Jin stopped and gave a sword to Fung, and the fought Jin injured Fung. Liza haft awaking, saw them fighting in the air. She was amazed. She noticed that her feet were not on the eart, and her wrists were hurt. Then Fung reached to injure Jin and kicked him to the grown. Fung approached Jin, and Jin cut the cord. Liza, falling down, yelled. Fung rushed to help her and flew to take her in his arm. And Jin ran away. Liza couldnt believe that she was flying. Getting on the grown, Fung detached the cord for Liza and Liza asked him, how he could fly Fung: I told you that I come from the ancient time, from the Ming dynasty, but you didnt believe me. Liza: Its difficult to believe, you know? And Lam Jin is from there too? Fung: Yes, its him who killed my wife. Then Liza noticed that Jin was not around. Fung told her to not care about him, they better tried to find the way to leave there<br>At home, Danny, Yan Yan and Ka Lok were happy Liza, they ran to hug her. Fung, being injured, lost a lot of blood. So he vanished. They brought him to the hospital.
The police looked for Jin. Jins hide-out was in the sewer.
Ah Ly was not responsible for Lizas kidnapping, but he was responsible for the destruction of the others material. But as Liza didnt complain against him, he was released. His mother was happy. She thanked Liza. Ly was sorry, he, he.
In the hospital, Fung met someone who came from the ancient time too (Kwok Chen). Chen lived there for more than 10 years. He found where to go back but he didnt have the courage to jump in the cliff. Every time when he tried, he always went back up. Fung wanted to go back, but he wanted to go to the time before Tong Bik die. Chen said that maybe he could try while to think about the time that he wanted to go when he jumped into that cliff.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:42 am

Episode 12

Liza Wang as Liza
Danny Lee as Danny Wong,
Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Kwok Fung as Kwok Chen

Liza and Danny went for a walk in a park. Jin was observing them. Liza and Danny sat on a wooden bench at the border of a lake. Then Liza nauseated and she said that she had the headache. Danny wanted to bring her back but she said that its ok, she needed water. So Danny went to find the water for her.
Before leaving the bench, Danny looked at Liza firmly. He seemed wanting to say be careful!
During Dannys absence, Jin appeared in Lizas back. Seeing Jin, Liza ran away, and the police appeared to surround him. Danny approached her and asked her if she was ok. Jin looked at Liza maliciously. It made Liza very scared. Danny took her shoulder to assure her. Jin didnt want to let the police catch him, so fought against them. As they were scared to shoot on the innocent people, the police didnt dare to shoot him. Jin reached to take Floras gun. He caught her and killed some police. He pointed her head, and told the others to leave their gun. Flora gave Ray a signal with her eye. Ray pretended to leave his gun. Flora pushed Jins hand, knocked his bosom, and ran away. At that time, Jin could shoot her, but he didnt dare. So Ray shot his hand and his leg. Then the police caught Jin. He looked at Flora, but she turned her head away. Liza and Danny approached Flora.
Fung could leave the hospital. Liza and Danny organized a party. Ray came too. Fung noticed that he looked like Man Lui a lot. After talking with him a wile, Fung noticed that Ray was his descendent. Fung told Liza that he wanted to go back to the 15th century. He told her about Kwok Chen
Later, the whole family knew that Fung would leave. They didnt want him to leave. But Fung explain that he have to go to find his family. Danny, Yan, and Ka Lok didnt know where Fung from was. Only Ah Jie knew lol.
As Jin was arrested in this modern time, so Fung thought that no one killed Tong Bik, so Tong Bik could still be alive (ha, ha, stupid right?).
Before his departure, they gave him a many things, the familys photo, a watch
Ancient time:
Arriving in the ancient time, Fung rushed to find Tong Bik and Man Lui<br>Later, he got the house that they used to live. He saw a funeral, and then he entered slowly. He was very worried. He wondered who, was the one that they were celebrated for. Then he saw Man Lui in white and crying. Man Lui seeing Fung, rushed to hug him, and called: Father Fung cried too and said that he came too late. Then opening his eyes, he persuaded Tong Bik, he stopped crying and said: Bik!!! He was very happy to see Tong Bik. He approached her and hugged her tightly. Then Fung noticed that it was Mimis funeral. She was died cause of her poison

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:42 am

Episode 13

Liza Wang as Tong Bik/Liza
Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Danny Lee as Danny Wong
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Raymond Lam as Ray

Later, Fung told Tong Bik about his trip He showed her the photo of Lizas family Those things seemed very strange for Tong Bik, he, he<br>
Year 2004
Danny and Liza were thinking about Fung. They wonder how about him now. Liza hoped that he could find his wife and son. After she told Danny about Fung, where he was from ect Danny believed her. Then Lizas head turned (55 Jamie, its strange to write that). Danny asked her what happen. She nauseated and rushed to the bathroom. Danny followed her and wondered if she was expected. Liza said that its stupid, at her age, how could she get a baby. She just ate something wrong lol (Sorry Jamie).
Ray received the will from his ancestor. He was surprise to see the modern things but look very old. Among those, there are some destined to Mr. and Mrs. Wong and asked him to take care on Yan Yan. How his ancestors knew them<br>Ray went to Lizas house. He gave them what Fung and Tong Bik told him to give them, letter, draw Liza and Danny were happy to see that Fung could find his wife and his son. Ray wondered why Liza and Danny knew his ancestor too. They seemed to be very close to them. Liza and Danny didnt want to explain anything.
In the bedroom, Liza told Danny that she wanted to travel in the past. Danny explained that its not easy to go to the past, so he told her to not dream.
One day, Liza came back home, Danny called her that he would come late, and that day, Yan Yan and Ka Lok were not at home neither. Liza went to bathroom and took a shower. Then she heard something. So she dressed, and went to look for the source of the noise. She was scared. She walked slowly and threw her regard to everywhere. She was relieved to not see anything. Then she returned and Lam Jin appeared just in front of her<br>Later, Danny came back; he saw the living room messed and Liza was not found. He was worried. Then Flora called him, asking if he was watching news. Jin got to escape from the jail. Danny got more and more scared. He wondered what happened to his wife. He told Flora then that it might happen bad to Liza. Flora was also worried. After he called Liza, but her phone was in the house. Thereafter, he called his children and told them about that, and then they got home The police tried to find Liza.
It was night; Jin brought Liza to where he was found for the first time when came from the ancient time. He wanted to go back and take revenge on Fung, but he didnt know how. So he brought Liza for forcing Fung to come. It was at full moon, so they could see what surrounded them.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:43 am

Episode 14

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Danny Lee as Danny Wong
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Raymond Lam as Ray

Jin called Ling Fung many time and pointed Liza with a knife. He threatened him, if he didnt come, he would kill LizaEJin counted 1 2 3 and he injured Lizas neck a bit. Then Fung and Tong Bik appeared by flying in the modern dress. They looked like a good couple. Jin was surprise to see Ting Bik alive. Tong Bik and Liza looked at each other. Jin told them to leave their sword, if not he would kill Liza. So they left the swords. Afterward, Jin told Fung to injure himself, but Tong Bik and Liza didnt want him to do that. Then Liza bit Jins hand. He knocked then her back. Tong Bik and Fung began to fight with him. Jin kicked Tong Bik away, and her head was knocked with a stone. Fung: Bik!!!!EThen the storm, the thunder and the lightning appeared. Jin captured Liza again, Fung approached to help her, and those 3 were taken by the lightning.
Morrow, someone saw Tong Bik faint on the floor and brought her to the hospital.
The police told Danny that they found Liza, Danny and the others where happy. They rushed then to the hospital. Tong Biks hair was longer than Lizas, but as they looked like each other intern, Danny and the others didnt notice this different, lol. (Stupid right?)ELiza, Fung and Jin were sent to the past. They all were injured and didnt know where they were. After they heard a strange sound and the earth quaked, and then the dinosaurs honk sounded. Liza: Dont tell me that we are sent to 100 or 65 million years ago??EFung: why you ask that?ELiza: I have seen some movies with dinosaur. And it seems to be tyrannosaurs honk. But the dinosaurs race was extinct 65 million years ago.EJin: But the atmosphere should be different.ELiza: yes, the atmosphere seemed to be the actual one.EThen the earth trembled and the sound approached of more than before. Then a tyrannosaur appeared, Liza: Tyrannosaur!!!EThey yell: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.EAnd someone said: Stop!!!EIt was Steven Spielberg. In fact, they were filming Jurassic Park.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:44 am

Episode 15

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Danny Lee as Danny Wong
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Zhang Tie Lin: Qianlong (Ai Xin Jue Luo Hong Li)
Zhao Li Juan as Ling Fei (Concubine Ling)
Dai Chun Rong as Emperess
Alex Siu You Peng as Ai Xin Jue Luo Yong Qi

Just when Liza noticed Steven Spielberg, Sam Nei and Laura Dern, the thunder reverberated and the lightning appeared again. Liza, Fung and Jin were taken again.
Other side, Tong Bik awaked, Danny was beside her. Bik asked where she was. Danny: You are in the hospital. You have slept for 2 days.EBik: Who are you?EDanny: I am your husband. You dont remember me?EBik pressed her head and said: I dont know. I forget all.ETong Bik lost her knowledge; she didnt even know who she was. Danny told her that she was his wife and her name is Liza lol, (he, he, stupid?) Then Yan Yan and Ka Lok arrived. They called mom. Tong Bik didnt know that she had these 2 adorable children.
Other side, Liza, Fung and Jin awaked. It was still night, but that time, the moon was hidden by the cloud. Fung saw 2 same jades in contact on the ground. One was Fungs and one was Lizas. The one of Liza was the jade that Fung gave his descendent to give Liza and Danny, so those 2 jades must be the same. Then they supposed that it was cause of that. Fung took them and make them in contact, but nothing happened. After, the cloud went away, and the moon appeared. The event began to happen one more time. They were sent to the 18th century, Qianlongs time (Qings dynasty). They were found in the forbidden forest. It was in the day. The Emperor, Yong Qi and his courtiers were hunting. They were surprise to see Liza, Fung and Jin there. They thought that Liza, Fung and Jin were sent to kill the Emperor. Yong Qi told the others to protect the Emperor, and he began to fight with Fung and Jin. As she couldnt fight, Liza was captured easily by the royal guard, and then it was the tour of Fung and Jin.
Tong Bik could leave the hospital. The doctor advised Danny to talk to Tong Bik about the past and bring her to the place she used to go to bring back her memory Ehe, he.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:45 am

Episode 16

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Danny Lee as Danny Wong
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Dai Chun Rong as Emperess

Liza, Fung and Jin were in the jail and waiting for the lawsuit (sorry I dun no if it's correct coz I dun no what we call that in the ancient time). Liza couldnft bear the food that they gave them.
Later, in the tribunal, the judge (I dun no if we call that in the ancient time too or not, lol) accused them to be the descendent of the Ming and wanted to kill the Emperor. Liza, Fung and Jin denied this accusation. In fact itfs right that Fung and Jin were the descendent of the Ming, but they didnft know who Qianlong was, lol. Of course they didnft believe that they didnft know the name of the emperor. Then the Emperor and concubine Lin arrived (he, he). They came to see the legal case. She praised Qianlong to be a good and fair Emperor, and asked him if he could let her to say something. She was allowed. She said that she a weak woman and couldnft fight, so how could she penetrate to kill the emperor? And if Fung and Jin wanted to kill emperor why would they bring her with them? Plus Fung and Jin were injured; they were not really to fight against the heavy and strong imperial guards. The judge looked at the emperor and Ling Fei Niang Niang and addressed Liza, Fung and Jin. He asked them why they were in the forbidden zone, lol. Liza replied that they didnft know that they are afar they didnft, they arrived there by chance they didnft know that they couldnft penetrate in. Normally, when we donft know we are not supposed to be guilty. The judge continued: gYou were injured and penetrated in the forbidden zone, so you should do something illegal and tried to escape.h Liza told him to find out the evidence of their illegal act, but it seems that no one came to complain recently. The judge blamed her to be rebel. Then the King began to say: gYou said that you come from afar. And your dresses are quite strange and different from ours. So where are you from?h Lol, Liza was in bathrobe (remember she has just taken a shower, when Jin captured her, lol), Jin was in the dress of the prisoner of the 21st century, and Fung was in a modern dress too.
Liza began to reply: gwe are from very far. I think you wonft believe.h Ling Fei Niang Niang: gYou didnft tell us. How do you know that we wonft believe you?h Liza straightened. The judge prevented her to straighten. Ling Fei said that itfs ok. Liza continued: gUmmmc We are from Hong Kong.h Qianlong: gHong Kong?h Liza: gUmmc In fact, I live in 21st centuryc um I told you, you wonft believe.h Qianlong: gha, ha, 21st century! Interesting! Now, we are in 18th century. It needs 300 years more to get 21st century. Your joke is good. You have anything to add more?h Liza: gok, you donft believe me. But I know future.h Qianlong: gHa, ha, let me see what you will say again.h Liza: gYou reign till 1796 and will die in 1799 at the age of 88 years.h The judge: gHow dare you say that?h Qianlong: glet her continuous.h Liza: gYou used to have a lover named Zhao Ik Her, right?h The King looked Ling Fei Niang Niang and asked Liza: gHow do you know?h Liza: gShe has a daughter; you will meet her soon in that forbidden zone,h (he, he, the beginning of Huan Zhu Ge Ge.) Qianlong: gOhh you know her right? And you planned to make her to meet me there?h Liza: gI donft know her. I have never seen her. But I can prove you one more thing. The 5th prince Yong Qi will injure her. So this fact I couldnft arrange.h Qianlong: gHa, ha, if itfs not true?h Liza: gYou can do what you want.h (ha, ha, probably, she has seen Huan Zhu Ge Ge too, ha, ha) Qianlong: gWell! I will see that.h Then he left with his concubine.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:46 am

Episode 17

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Danny Lee as Danny Wong
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Tavia Yeung as Wong Yan Yan, Liza and Dannyfs daughter
Wong Ka Lok as Wong Ka Lok, Liza and Dannyfs son

In the Jail, Jin asked Liza if she was sure on what she said. If she was not sure, better not say anything. Fung told her that he trust her. Liza smiled.
Yan Yan was watching tv. She was watching a drama with an actor that Liza like, thingyy Cheung, so she caleed her mother (what she thought). Tong Bik asked Yan Yan if itfs right that she like him and between thingyy and her father who she loved most. Danny approached and began to say: gOf course me. You used to tell me that I am the most important in your heart.h Ka Lok: gOhh, really? She told me that I am important to her too.h Danny: gOk I am comparing me and thingyy, you are out of this affair.h They disputedc then everybody looked at Tong Bik who was fixing on tv. Danny asked her if she got back her memory. Tong Bik saw the jade on tv and remember that someone gave her but didnft know who.
In the bed room, Tong Bik entered in the bathroom and got afraid to see Danny taking the shower. She got out quickly. Later Danny got out, and Tong Bik was sorry. Danny asked her why she said that. They were husband and wife; itfs normal (ha, ha). Liza said that she remembered that she got a jade. Danny went to find it for her. When she was in the hospital, the nurses kept it for her, and then they gave it to Danny. Danny forgot to give her back. On the bed, Danny gave it then to Tong Bik; she looked at it passionately. Danny neared her and said: gI am jealous you know? There are many things that I gave you, why didnft you remember? You only remember the one from Ling fung.h Tong Bik: gLing Fung? He gave me?h Tong Bik remembered that she used to hear that name and she repeated many time. (he, he) Danny hugged her from the back, and placed his chin on her shoulder, and said: gYou know? You shouldnft repeat his name. You should repeat, Danny Dannyc So you will remember me.h Then he kissed her cheek (he, he). Tong Bik took his hands off, turned to him and said: gButc I never see you in my memory. I saw some things that are very different from what you all say. And I donft knowch Danny took her shoulder (he, he) and said: gYou donft remember me now; itfs ok. You will remember step by step. You know, we knew each other since we were in high school. Then you chose to go to Faculty of Law, and I went to the Economics one. But we still have the contact. After our marriage, you said that you wanted to get 4 children, 2 boys and 2 girls. But after giving birth to Ka Lok, you said that you wonft give birth to anymore child. I agreed. So now we have only those 2 lovely children.h Tong Bik: gIch Danny stopped her and kissed her (mouth mouth, he, he anyone wanna kill me?). A moment later she pushed him and ran away. She told him that she went to sleep with Yan Yan (He, he).
At night, Tong Bik awaked and yelled: gNocch Yan yan asked her whatfs happening. Tong Bik saw in her dream Sima Ping Ting trying to penetrate the sword in Ling Fung.
In the morning, Tong Bik was preparing the breakfast. Yan Yan asked what he did wrong. So he should to apology her. She wanted her father to call her mother back to their room because she couldnft sleep last night. Danny didnft know what he did wrong. Of course he wanted to call her back.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:47 am

Episode 18

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Danny Lee as Danny Wong
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Zhou Jie as Fu Er Kang
Vicky Zhao as Xiao Yan Zi
Dai Chun Rong as The empress

Qing dynasty
Qianlong, Yong Qi, Erkang, Erkei, the others courtiers went for the hunt in the forest (he, he). As said Liza, Yong Qi shot Xiao Tan Zi by accident. From the things they saw on Yan Zi, The Emperor and Ling Fei Niang Niang concluded that she was the daughter of him and Xiao Ik Her. Then he named her as Princess Ge Ge (ha, ha, not new).
In the jail, the guard came to release Liza, Fung and Jin. They gave the 3 comfortable rooms and had to change the clothes. The King thought that Liza could know the future so he wanted to keep her there. But of course Liza wanted to go back to where she belonged. Liza missed her husband and her children. She was worried about them. Fung was worried about Tong Bik too. Jin walked in the garden and met the empress and Yong mor mor. He thought that the empress had a power in the palace, so he wanted to work for her.
Ling Fei invited Liza, Fung and Jin for the diner, but Jin didnt go, he said that he was not well. Qianlong and Yan Zi were there too. Qianlong asked Liza if its true that he will die at 88 years old. Liza said that what she read in the books (he, he). Yan Zi: Books? Oh, oh, do they write about me? How about me? Do you know? Liza: I dont know much about you, but I know something. I think you dont want me to say it out, right? Yan Zi wandered what Liza mean. Liza: You have a best friend, named Zi Wei, right? Yan Zi wondered if Liza knew that she was not real Huan Zu Ge Ge. So she turned the situation and said that its right. Without Zi Wei she couldnt arrival there. She asked Qianlong if she could bring Zi Wei in the palace. Liza and Ling Fei helped her to beg the emperor. Qianlong agreed.
Later, Yan Zi went to visit Liza in her room and asked her what she knew more about her. As there were not someone else around, Liza told her that she knew that she was not real Princess Ge Ge and the real one Zi Wei, but she wouldnt tell anyone, she let them to discover by themselves. Yan Zi admired her how she knew all those things. Liza told her the true Yan Zi began to befriend Liza.
The empress was jealous with Ling Fei and Yan Zi, and as Liza and Fung were in their camp, so she tried to eliminate them. Liza and Fung observed the moon everyday, hoping to see the full moon (stupid, he, hei). Suddenly, they saw a man masked in black. Fung followed him, and then they fought. Afterward, the man ran away, and entered in Cheur Lings court (not sure what we call that, but the place where the empress stay, he, he). Fung didnt know; so he continued to follow him. Then many guards appeared to fight with him and accused him to have an attention to kill the empress. He was then sent to the jail.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

Episode 19

Liza Wang as Liza/Tong Bik
Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Danny Lee as Danny Wong
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Zhou Jie as Fu Er Kang

Liza, Ling Fei, Yan Zi tried to help Fung. As Liza and Jin had come with Fung, they were also accused. They blamed them to have cooperation with Fung, lol. But the empress helped Jin. She said that its thanks to him that she knew Adam and Lizas bad attention. Liza and Fung looked at Jin. The empress asked Fung if it was right that he used to be imperial guard during Ming dynasty. Fung nodded. So the empress said that this is the reason that he wanted to collapse The Qings dynasty Liza began to say to the emperor: Ha, ridiculous, he didnt even know who this actual emperor is He was even betrayed by the Ming emperor Empress: Its your word. Who believe you? Ha, ha, he doesnt know Qiang Long?? At night, Ling Fung went to my palace, and injured fought with my guard, its true. You think that everybody will be consumed by your words again? Liza: we have just been here. We dont know the geography of the palace well. Arriving at Cheur Lings court, its just a coincidence. Empress: You dont know, but someone can tell you. Liza: We Qiang Long: Enough!!! Guards! Bring them to the jail, and wait for the final judgment. Liza, Fung, Ling Fei, Yong Qi and Yan Zi looked at the emperor. The empress smiled.
In the room, Ling Fei tried to talk to Qiang Long and hope she could help Liza and Fung. Ling Fei noticed that Qiang Long was interesting in Liza (happy Jamie?) so why he could let her staying in the haunted, terrified, and horrid jail Ling Fei said that she believed Liza She didnt trust Jin. Just them both, they couldnt disturb an empire. If they were the Ming combatant, the first person that they should kill is the King And they got many occasion to do it, but they didnt, why would try to penetrate to attack the Empress The Emperor agreed to what his concubine said, so he decided to release Liza and Fung, lol. (Stupid story) But before the Emperor went to liberate them, Yung Qi, Yan Zi, and Er Kang had gone to help them to escape already. Qiang Long got mad to see the injured guards He ordered to follow and catch them all. Their gilded carriage was stopped by the guards at the portal. The 5th prince began to say that he had something to do outside then someone came, and told them to stop the carriage. Then they got out and began to fight And they finished by being surrounded by the guards.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

Episode 20

Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Danny Lee as Danny Wong
Zhou Jie as Fu Er Kang

Qian Long appeared. He looked very serious and mad. Liza and Fung noticed the full-moon. They looked at Yung Qi, Yan Zi, Er Kang and thanks them for their kindness They asked them if they wanted to go with them. Then they got out the jades, he, he, and Qiang Long and everybody were surprise to see them disappeared suddenly. Later, Yung Qi, Yan Zi and Er Kang, reappeared from heaven. Yan Zi: Aiiii Qiang Long: Where are the 2 others?? Yan Zi: They went back to where they belong. Now you should believe them. Qiang Long mumbled to himself: it is right? Yung Qi: Ya, they go back to the future, they didnt lie us
Night, Liza and Fung were taken back to the 21st century. They arrived at a port. Liza was very happy to find back Hong Kong and she hugged Fung, he, he. Fung was shy. Liza asked him where the 3 others are. Fung said that they went back Liza wondered the date of the day. She asked then a presss seller. They looked strange with their costume of the 18th century. He told her then to look at the newspaper, lol. It was August 17, 2004 he, he. Liza was happy and hugged Fung again. Even so, Liza was still worried about her family, she was disappeared for a long time, her husband and children should be worried about her. Fung cared about Tong Bik too. So they rushed to the house.
At home, Tong Bik was cooking with the cooker. Danny arrived and asked what they had for dinner. He wanted to help Tong Bik, but she told him to go out and wait.
Then Tong Bik brought out the food. Danny, placing his arm on Biks shoulder: umm, it looks delicious. Then the ring reverberated. Yan Yan went to open the door. (Ta ra tat ta) Yan Yan was amazed to see another mother. Liza hugging her daughter: you are not happy to see me?? Then she lifted up her regard, and see Danny and Tong Bik. They looked very close. Ka Lok: Who is mom??
Tong Bik recognized Ling Fung: Fung?? Fung: Bik. Tong Bik left Danny and approached Fung and Liza. Danny amazed: Bik? Yan Yan: Ohhh, she is your wife that you told us that she looks like mother?? Tong Bik to Fung: I am your wife? Fung looked at Tong bik and asked: what happen to her? Yan Yan: She loses memory. Suddenly Tong Bik found back her memory (ohh nonsense). Tong Bik: Ling Fung! Ling Fung!!! She hugged him. Tong Bik: I miss you. Fung: I miss you too. Ka Lok looked at everybody then said: Ohh, we took her as mother for months, in fact Liza looked at Danny then went straight to her bedroom and locked the door. Danny called her at the door.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:48 am

Episode 21
Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Danny Lee as Danny Wong
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin

Ka Lok approached him and said: I cant help you then went away. Danny looked at Yan Yan. Yan Yan: Dont look at me! I cant help you, neither.<br>Liza got out. Danny was happy, but Liza began to ask about 1 of her favorite clothes. Tong Bik said that its in the washing machine. Liza threw her regard on her dress that Tong Bik was wearing, she got even mad, and closed the door at Dannys nose brutally. Danny: Aiii. Fung looked at Tong Bik oddly. Tong Bik cried and went out. Fung followed her. Fung: Bik. (he, he) Tong Bik turned back and he hugged her. Fung: Its not your fault Tong Bik, leaving his bosom: In fact there are noting between us. Fung: Err, so why did you cry? Bik: I was worried that you would get mistake. But
Liza was getting mad in the room. She looked at the photo, and started weeping, then threw it away. Danny, hearing the glass broken, was worried, and asked Liza what happened. Liza continued to throw the pillows to the door, where Danny was found.
Then she went to pick the photo up, and her hand was punctured by the piece of glass broken. Liza: Aiii. Danny was worried and knocked the door many time. He tried to penetrate the door, but couldnt. Then Fung and Tong Bik arrived and helped him to kick the door, he, he. Danny was worried to see Lizas finger bled. He tried to help her but she said that she didnt want to see him and pushed him out, and Danny fell and twisted his ankle. Liza care about him, but she didnt want show her care for him out. She went then to find something to cure it.
Liza, lying on the bed, looked at her finger injured. She was hungry but she couldnt go out to find something to eat. Afterward, Tong Bik knocked at the door and asked her if she could go in. Liza told her to go in. Tong Bik brought something for her to eat. Liza ignored her. Tong Bik: I know that you are still angry, but I really dont to see your family ends like this. Living here for a while, I can see that Danny really love you, and your children need you too. Err; in fact, there is nothing between us. Although I didnt remember anything, I only see Fung in my memory Liza began smiling, but she pretended to still be angry: He asked you to come?? Tell him to not try, I wont forgive him Tong bik left then the room.

Back to top Go down
SOLY
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:49 am

Episode 21
Danny Lee as Danny Wong
Adam Cheng as Ling Fung
Bowie Lam as Lam Jin
Raymond Lam as Ray

Later, Liza, passing before Ka Loks room, heard Danny and Ka Lok talking. It seems that Ka Lok was putting the ointment on Dannys ankle and massaged it. Danny pained and yelled Aii, (he, he). Liza went back to her room, and came back with another ointment. She penetrated in Ka Loks room and gave Danny her ointment; she said that that one was better. Ka Lok: Ohh mom, can you help me to do it, I completely forget that I have something to finish. Then he got out. Liza: Errr Liza looked at her finger injured. Danny kept smiling. Liza coldly: give me your foot! Danny: Your finger is pain, I dont want to bother you; I can do it by myself. Liza, still cold: Ok, if you dont need my help She was leaving and Danny stopped her: Err, but I dont know how much I have to put on Liza, looking bothered, approached him, and told him to open the ointment, and she used her left hand care his ankle. Danny smiled at her, but she ignored him. Danny: Please, dont be angry with me. There is nothing between Err, I just kissed her a bit. Liza pressed his ankle then. Danny: Aiii!! You want to kill your husband?? Liza pressing and hitting it more: Ya, Ya, its giving you a lesson how couldnt you recognize your wife. Danny laughed. Liza: Why you laugh? And she hit him more. Danny caught her (he,he), and pressed her in his arms, ha, ha. Liza told him to let her go, but Danny still caught her and laughed. Liza used her foot to kick his ankle and smiled. Danny: Aiii, Aiii, ha, ha. The others wondered what happened to them; they opened the door brusquely, and were embarrassed to Danny hugging Liza, he, he. Yan Yan: Err, sorry, and left. Liza told Danny to release her, but he didnt want lol. Liza said that she was hungry. Danny: Ok, I will cook for you, but I cant walk. Liza: I dont want to know, I want you to cook for me today. Danny: ok.<br>Later, Fung and Tong Bik had to go back to reunite with Man Lui, Lizas family accompanied them. They didnt want them to leave, but Fung and Tong Bik couldnt stay there.
Liza and Danny were looking at the stars at the balcony. Liza was thinking about Fung and Tong Bik and about her adventure to the past. She couldnt believe that she met Qian Long and companies. Danny asked her about qiang longs look... (Ha, ha, he looked like Zhang Tie Lin) Liza learned then from Danny that Flora would marry Williams; she was surprise to hear that.
In Flora and Williams wedding, in the brides room, Yan Yan was admiring Flora. She was pretty as a bride. Liza and Danny were still at their house. Danny was waiting for Liza dressing up. Danny wondered why she needed as mach time to dress up. So he went in to hurry her. Liza dressed well, and looked beautiful. Danny was wonder-struck by his wife. Liza: why you look at me like that? Danny: I didnt see you like this for years. You are pretty today, honey. Liza smiling: Usually, I dont look pretty? Danny, approaching her: you are always my pretty wife, and kissed her cheek. Danny: ok, can we go? Liza: ah, 1 min The gift She took the gift and: ok, lets go. Opening the door, they saw Lam Jin.

End

Back to top Go down
ForeverLizaWang

Female Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:26 am

Please do a part 3 i like the cast and i want to know whats going to happen...hehehehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hazelfyy.proboards79.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FanFic] Blade Heart II   

Back to top Go down

[FanFic] Blade Heart II
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1